that looks like so much fun. i miss sledding. or whatever that was that you were doing. :)
ah.maz.ing."i'm a luGER! not a loSER!"hahahaha
Please note that in my first slide of the Metroparks Luge run, I carried Maggie's hot chocolate in my right hand all the way down the hill... And did not spill a drop.Love, Momma Lu
That is some of the funniest sh** I have seen in a long time!!!
that was great!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
that looks like so much fun. i miss sledding. or whatever that was that you were doing. :)
ah.maz.ing.
"i'm a luGER! not a loSER!"
hahahaha
Please note that in my first slide of the Metroparks Luge run, I carried Maggie's hot chocolate in my right hand all the way down the hill... And did not spill a drop.
Love, Momma Lu
That is some of the funniest sh** I have seen in a long time!!!
that was great!
Post a Comment