2/7/11

hey, soul sister!

as it happens,
aunt maggie is one heck of a good time.


4 comments:

kosinkosky said...

Either that was beautiful beyond words or I'm a bit emotional, or maybe both... but that got me crying. I found myself trying to peek into the corner of my screen to follow Shua when he would bee-bop out of the frame for a beat or three. That really is a keeper. Now I'm off to replay it.

ckpaint4 said...

Totally agree with Kim!! Awesome, awesome, awesome!

Betsy Andersen said...

I love how he keeps bobbing to the music. Now, I'm no expert, but it seems to me the boy has rhythm! And the cunning ability to make it seem like he knows every word to the whole song. BRILLIANT! :)

The Popas said...

Just too cute!! And, Mags! Quite the voice you have there - Shua may be following in his auntie's footsteps!